Politique de confidentialité
Last updated on 14 June 2021
1. Our Commitment to Data Privacy
Protecting the privacy of individuals who provide us with personal information ("Personal Data") is of sincere importance to Payfit and to the way we do business. You have shown your trust in us by interacting with our Site and Application and we value that trust. To this end, we are committed to respecting data privacy legislation, and in particular the (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data (the "Applicable Law").
2. General provisions
- a "Customer" is a person who uses the application on the basis of a subscription contract,
- a "Prospect" is a person who browses the Website out of interest for the Services and/or signs up for a demo.
Therefore, we recommend that you read this Policy regularly.
4. Data Privacy Officer
We appointed a Data Privacy Officer (the "DPO"), whose duties are to ensure that our processing operations comply with this Policy and, more generally, with the Applicable Law.
Our DPO helps every PayFit team before, during and after any processing operation, deals with requests related to the protection of Personal Data and raises awareness about data privacy among PayFit's staff members.
Our DPO benefits from organizational measures and resources enabling them to manage the implementation of PayFit's compliance.
If you have any question or request regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact our DPO to the following addresses:
- PayFit, Data Protection Officer, 1 rue de Saint-Pétersbourg, 75008 Paris.
5. How we process your personal Data
We collect and process information relating to you and your use of the Services. The way we handle it differs as set out below:
6. How long will we retain your Personal Data ?
Your Personal Data will be handled in accordance with this Policy as long as it is needed in order to :
- perform the Services;
- provide you with personalized Services;
- comply with the law and namely prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation and take other actions permitted by law.
Therefore, PayFit shall only retain your personal data for the following periods:
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will delete it as soon as it is technically possible.
7. Do we share your personal data with any third parties?
In connection with the use of the Services, some of your Personal Data may be processed by Third Parties for the purpose of carrying out some of the processing operations listed out above.
7.1. Third Party Service Providers
We may disclose your personal data to third-party service providers (the "Subprocessors"). When we do so, we make sure to work only with companies that safeguard and protect your personal data and comply with the Applicable Law in the same way that we do. Therefore, in accordance with Article 28 of the UK GDPR, access to your Personal Data by our Subprocessors is subject to the signature of a written agreement which allows us to monitor and control the way our Subprocessors handle your personal data.
7.1.a. Operational Services
7.1.b. Improving the Services
7.1.c. Sales, business development
7.1.d. Customer Success
7.1.f. Productivity Tools
7.2. Other Recipients
In addition to our Subprocessors, your Personal Data may be disclosed to independent contractors in order to perform part of the Services.
8. Where do we store your Personal Data ?
The Personal Data we process is stored by our hosting provider Amazon Web Services on servers located within the European Union (in France).
In order to perform the Services, we may transfer some of your Personal Data to third party service providers located or using servers located outside the European Union (the "EU") and the European Economic Area (the "EEA"). In such a case, we make sure that:
- they are located in a country considered having an adequate level of protection by the European Union in terms of personal data or,
- if located in the United States:
- they abide by contractual provisions ensuring an equivalent level of protection of your Personal Data (such as standard contractual clauses established by the European Commission).
9. How do we protect your Personal Data ?
Here at PayFit, we care about the security of the Personal Data we process. Therefore, we adopt technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your Personal Data by ensuring a security level adapted to the risks related to the processing and nature of such Personal Data, in particular:
- Ultra-secure encryption:
All data and information transmitted to our service via the secure TLS 1.2 protocol is encrypted using RSA-4096 keys, offering you the best guarantee of confidentiality.
- Secure servers:
Our servers use OAuth2 authentication via JWT tokens, ensuring the integrity, security and authenticity of the data we process at all times. Our database is also highly encrypted and requires multiple keys to operate.
We use replication mechanisms to permanently safeguard your information and guarantee you a service that is always available. Your data is in good hands.
- Continuous Monitoring
Alert and verification systems guarantee you highly reliable calculations. An internal team is entirely dedicated to legal and conventional monitoring to ensure that all developments are taken into account in real time.
You can find further details about they way we protect your personal data in our Security Policy (Security Policy - PayFit).
10. Your rights
Unless stated otherwise by the Applicable Law or any other legal provision or applicable regulations, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right to access: the right to be informed and to request access to your Personal Data;
- Right to data portability: the right to request a copy of your Personal Data in a structured and machine-readable format in order to hand it over to a third party ;
- Right to rectification: the right to ask us to modify or update inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data;
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): the right to ask us to permanently delete Personal Data when the data subject considers that we no longer have any reason to do so collect/process;
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to ask us to stop temporarily or the processing of all or part of the Personal Data;
- Right to object: the right to object at any time, for reasons related to the situation of the data subject, to the processing of Personal Data concerning him/her having as its legal basis the pursuit of a legitimate interest. Unless we demonstrate a legitimate and compelling interest justifying such processing, we will only process plus the Personal Data concerned;
- Right to decide the fate of your data after death: the right to impose the fate that you wish to reserve your Personal Data in the event of death;
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority or to get compensation from the competent courts.
To exercise your right, please send their request directly to us:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- or by post to PayFit, Data Protection Officer, 1 rue de Saint-Pétersbourg, 75008 Paris.
In accordance with Applicable Regulations, we will ask you to prove your identity.
11. Contact the competent supervisory authority
We remind you that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. In France, this authority is the Commission National Informatique et Libertés (CNIL), whose website address is: https://www.cnil.fr.